Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck - WA Only
2 Days (Minimum numbers apply for training to take place)
Language, literacy and numeracy are required to complete calculations in the workplace and complete workplace documentation.
- Accurately interpret information relating to conducting forklift truck operations (e.g. procedures)
- Safely conduct forklift truck operations including all functions to the maximum height and load capacity
- Identify hazards associated with the operation of the forklift truck, assess risks and put into place effective hazard prevention/control measures for those hazards identified
- Use communication skills at a level sufficient to communicate with other site personnel (e.g. receive and interpret work instructions, safety information, emergency procedures)
- Drive forklift with load in forward and reverse, maintaining visibility
Verify problems and equipment faults and demonstrate appropriate response procedures
Unit of Competency
TLILIC2001A Licence to operate a forklift truck
The course assessment is based on the requirements of the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
Students will be assessed on practical activities and a written assessment.
This course is delivered at Blackwoods training centres nationally and customer sites via PowerPoint presentations, audio-visual material, individual and group activities and practical applications which simulate real working environments.
Please select your state so that courses on the site can be shown for your location.
Please select your course date.