Return to Work Coordination - Introduction
Language and Literacy requirements for the course are: • Writing is required to the level of completing written in-class activities. • Reading is required to enable the determination of information through the student manual.
The course content covers:
- The main components of the WorkCover/Workers Compensation Scheme
- Key steps in developing a workplace rehabilitation program
- The role of the rehabilitation coordinator
- The principles of premium calculation
- Key issues in working with doctors and providers
- Provide basic information regarding worker entitlements
- Developing a simple return to work plan
There is no formal assessment for this course. A WorkCover certificate confirming attendance at the WorkCover accredited two-day course Introduction to return to work coordination will be issued.
Training will be delivered within a public training facility utilising theory and practical activities. Delivery will include instructor led presentations / scenarios.
Please select your state so that courses on the site can be shown for your location.
Please select your course date.
|Wed 12 Apr to Thu 13 Apr 2017 - 9:00am to 5:00pm||Adamstown||$550.00||Register|
|Mon 29 May to Tue 30 May 2017 - 9:00am to 5:00pm||Surry Hills - NSCA||$550.00||Register|
|Wed 14 Jun to Thu 15 Jun 2017 - 9:00am to 5:00pm||Adamstown||$550.00||Register|