Emergency Response Training in Hobart, Tasmania - Emergency Response Course
Emergency Response Training in Tasmania
Across Tasmania, businesses throughout a range of industries have procedures to help maintain a safe and injury free workplace. But it’s important to have contingency plans in place for unforeseen incidents; plans that involve staff who have undergone Emergency Response Training and are able to minimise any potential harm or impact. How does your business hold up?
Register for a range of Emergency Response Courses
Arm your employees with the skills and tools to think clearly and act rationally in the event of an emergency with help from Protector Alsafe. We offer a range of Emergency Response Courses in Tasmania to help staff develop and implement workable response plans for a range of situations.
- Read about the Lead Emergency Teams course (course code: PMAOHS311B)
- Read about the Respond to Urban Fire course (course code: PUAFIR203B)
- Read about the Respond to Wild Fire course (course code: PUAFIR204B)
- Read about the Suppress Urban Fire course (course code: PUAFIR302B)
- Read about the Suppress Wildfire course (course code: PUAFIR303B)
- Read about the Undertake Road Crash Rescue course (course code: PUASAR024A)
All courses offered by Protector Alsafe are nationally accredited and strictly comply with current OH & S regulations and Australian standards. For more information on Emergency Response Training Courses in Tasmania, call us today on 132 832.